1. Igor Stravinsky, New York, NY (1946)
2. Francis Bacon (1975)
3 . Aaron Copland, Peekskill, NY (1959)
4. Arthur Miller, New York, NY (1947)
5. Georgia O’Keeffe, Ghost Ranch, NM (1968)
6. Man Ray, Paris, France (1948)
7. Otto Frank, Father of Anne Frank, Amsterdam, The Netherlands (1960)
8. Jackson Pollock, Long Island, NY (1949)
9. Marcel Duchamp, New York, NY (1966)
10. Alberto Giacometti, Paris, France (1954)
These aerial photographs by Katrin Korfman are from a Hindu festival that involves colored pigments combined with water.
And if you want to impress your artsy coworkers, when the three photos above are displayed side by side, they form what’s called a triptych.
Scott Mattlin (American)
Quiet Prelude, oil on canvas, 16 x 12 inches, private collection.